Labradoodle Breeder in NJ - Labradoodle Forums

Labradoodle-Dogs.net is the premier Labradoodle Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2011, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Labradoodle Breeder in NJ

Hello, we are interested in adding a Labradoodle to our family. My husband and daughter have allergies in general and we wanted to visit with the parents to get a sense of their reaction and hopefully this will reflect how they will react to their puppy. We have also been told to seek a dog w/a light color wool coat. If you have breeder suggestions or thoughts on the allergy issue please let us know. Thank you!!
GHKL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011, 09:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

WELCOME & good luck finding your doodle.
Members, please send a PM.
lindamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

I am interested in the same, Breeder in NJ, willing to drive to Eastern PA, CT, NY, etc (say up to 3hrs from NYC). Just starting the search, looking to get the puppy summer/fall.
njAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Like both parties above, I am looking for a very large (say over 60 pounds) F1b standard Labradoodle, preferably female, puppy or young adult. If anyone can refer me to someone within an hour or 70 miles of Philadelphia, please let me know.
cablvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

My family and I are also looking for a f1b medium or standard labradoodle. There are some allergies in my family and we are trying to be as thorough as possible with researching breeders. We are hoping to find a breeder in NJ or within 3 hours of central NJ.
browniebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default Looking for breeder near NJ also...

I am located in Northern New Jersey. My husband has allergies and we have 3 small children who are dying for a dog! Looking for a breeder that is within a few hour drive of NJ (would even drive 3-4 hours). Preferably looking for a multi-generational miniature or medium goldendoodle. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
merc_nj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hi I just joined this site and am in the same boat as all of you. I was wondering if anyone found a good breeder that they would recommend? Hope you all are enjoying your new puppies!
TeamInzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default Looking for Breeder in NJ/PA/NY/CT region

Hi I am new to this forum. Our family has been talking to breeders near and far. The one recommended to us by a friend is in Missouri and we would prefer someone closer to home ( within 3 hr drive from central jersey, for reference). We are interested in med/mini Australian labradoodles. References of reputable breeders would be greatly appreciated.
MoMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moe

I am from NY outside NYC. I looked for a long time and could not find a breeder of Australian labradoodles or multigen doodles. I ended up going with a breeder near Flemington NJ. They did not do health testing and mostly breed F1 and F2. I love my dog. She is perfect but my neighbor got a dog from them that sheds like crazy. Two of my friends have recently purchased dogs from a breeder in Oregon. They had the puppies shipped. They were exactly what they wanted. Multigen mini labradoodles. If I ever get another dog I wouldn't be afraid to ship providing I researched them fully. Then you can get exactly what you are looking for not just what is nearby. My dog was considerable less but she was not spayed when I got her. Theirs were spayed so you have to factor that cost in when comparing things.
Moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

MoMac I sent some breeder info to you in a PM. Best of luck.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement