Labradoodle Forums banner

Researching labradoodle breeders around NYC metro area

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  hachi 
#1 ·
Hi... I'm looking for a reputable labradoodle breeder in the NYC area. We would like to add a labradoodle puppy to our family sometime next year. I figure now is a good time as any to begin the research on the breeders.

Ideally I would like the breeder to be close to the metro area but am willing o travel to any of the states in New England as well. Please PM me with some recommendations.

Thanks.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum!
Search through our breeder section here and see if that helps!
There are many here who can help you........but with Christmas/New Year, people may not be responding as readily as they would normally....hang in there!:grin:

#6 ·
to Bill C !

I am in Eastern PA, north of Philly also. I'm looking into breeders in our area of PA. Could you PM me the name of the breeder you recommended to the other person who posted? Thanks.

Also, I would be interested in any reputable breeders in eastern PA, NJ or the NYC metro area.... so if you or any other members have more suggestions, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks.

#7 ·
Pile of Pups

I have 12 puppies that were born last Tuesday. All puppies are doing great and Mom is getting through this super sized litter with extra attention. Trust me, this size litter was not intentional!!! They only bred twice, and within a 12 hour period. Anyways, besides just selling pups for adoption, I am interested in trading a male for a standard sized female that has athletic, health tested parents, perhaps at a breeding age. I am also interested in trades or offers for stud service for my 1.5 year old so I can breed her this coming cycle. You can see what I have going on here at www.champlainlabradoodles.com. Living the doodle dream here!

#8 ·
labradoodle breeder

hi, i just bought a multigeneration labradoodle from a breeder in PA,
i bought him on jan 14 2012, he is now 3 months. the vet. tells me i pretty much hit a home run with this dog. great temperament, very friendly, non aggresive. i have 2 year old that loves to play with him, she can do anything to him and he wont hurt her.
potty training was straight forward. this is my first dog and i was fearful of not knowing how to house break him. my coworkers that have dogs tell me that whatever the breeder did those first 8 week was good, cause it seems like the dog was trained. i know he wasnt .
during his walks to the park i get stopped all the time and i get so many compliments about his looks. everyone wants to touch him. i went to central park today and more than 40-50 persons stop us to ask about him. :-D
i think i found a good breeder and i do recommend her.check if this works for you. i am more than happy with my findings
About us at Bad Companys Labradoodles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.